- This in an interactive forum where everyone is encouraged to ask questions and share opinions.
- We create a learning, not listening, environment, so you’ll be able to put your questions to our speakers, submit points for discussion, and debate the issues that matter most to you.
- Access a unique learning forum that combines panel discussions, keynote presentations, case studies and Q&A sessions
- With more than 10 hours of content, you’ll have an unrivalled learning experience featuring the biggest names in brand protection.
- Access all of the conference content post-event on demand
- Our on-demand option means that you can catch up with presentations and panels that you missed and recap on all those crucial snippets of valuable learnings.
WIPR Trademarks Live 2022
Registration Closes for WIPR Trademarks Live on Tuesday, May 24.
DON'T DELAY - REGISTER NOW FREE OF CHARGE!
JOIN 1,500+ BRAND PROTECTION EXPERTS DISCUSSING KEY STRATEGIC TRADEMARK MANAGEMENT ISSUES
Registering to attend will ensure you have access to all the recorded sessions, even after the conference is over. You'll stay on top of the latest developments in trademark management with on-demand access to presentations from organisations such as: Orange, Amazon, Siemens, Western Digital, Teva, WIPO, GoDaddy Corporate Domains and more.
Over Just Two Days You Will:
Tackle the latest brand protection challenges and learn how to maximise the value of your existing trademarks portfolio
Examine the likely impact of the US Trademark Modernization Act 2020—equipping you with the tools to identify opportunities and overcome challenges
Debate how seriously you need to be taking the new non-fungible token (NFT) arena: is it a passing fad or a significant new threat?
Listen to best practice on how to better protect your trademarks: the trends, the challenges, and the latest case law
Address trademark squatting
Exploit your assets: IP monetization and licensing strategies
Learn how to beat counterfeiters at their own game
Assess return on investment in online brand protection: is it worth the fight?
Current Sponsors Include:
4 Reasons Why You Cannot Afford To Miss This Event:
Purely Focused on Trademark Protection
Cut through irrelevant presentations. By attending, you’ll explore how the role of the trademark practitioner is adapting to and countering the latest online threats.
Keep Abreast of Current Industry Thinking
The agenda has been designed to offer insights from a wide range of jurisdictions into optimising trademark value. You'll remain fully ahead of the curve on all aspects of brand protection and exploitation.
It’s Not Just About the Brand!
Drill down into the changing role of the IP practitioner. Take a moment to consider how you might reinvent your career path and perhaps reassess your work/life balance.
Benchmark Your Own Practices Against Leading Trademark Practitioners
Listen to your peers: senior trademark heads from world-leading corporations. You’ll be able to benchmark your strategy against the industry heavyweights—with the opportunity to question and contribute.
Benefit From A World-Leading Virtual Event Experience:
DOWNLOAD OUR EVENT APP:
WIPR Trademarks Live is produced by Newton Media
21-23 Elmfield Road
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 301 8200